Thursday, December 10, 2009

snow


I don't know if you recall, but earlier this semester I wrote a nice little letter to Mother Nature requesting that there be no snow this year. I told her I wouldn't be a little bug, and I wasn't. I told her I would recycle, and I have. But what did she dump on me two nights ago? Snow. A lot of snow. Now when I wrote that letter, I thought it was going to be the end of the world when we get our first snow because I just knew I was going to dread it. But, the more and more I looked out the window that night and saw the soft white sprinkles fall from the sky, I guess I just kind of got in "the mood". The snow actually made me a happier person this week. And no not just because we had no class on Wednesday, but I guess just because it's that time of year. Anyone want to make a snowman?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers