Wednesday, December 16, 2009

When it rains, it pours.

My mother always told me that when it rains, it pours. And she didnt mean this literally. You could kind of compare what she said to a downward spiral..not to be cliche or anything. I completely beleive this is true. Since i started high school, and got my first job, and started paying some of my own bills and I began to realize what "real-life" was all about. I hate it. Rent, medical bills, the electric bill, water bill, gas, parking tickets, traffic violations, maybe a drinking ticket here and there. Once you get one, it seems as though it will never end and you will be paying bills until you die, and even after. Or maybe it's just me? I got my first ticket my sophomore year of high school and I swear, ever since then I have been paying fines and bills up the ying. One month I will feel like the load is getting a little bit lighter, but then I head to the store in my car while texting and get an inatentive driving ticket. There's another $88.00. And it isnt easy living with three people that are constantly cold and crank the heat to 75. Here comes another $100.00 electric bill. I guess all I'm asking is that whoever made up the rules of life tell me what they were thinking?

1 comment:

  1. agreed. I feel like I am paying more and more each month but not changing anything! Thank God for dependable people! next thing you know we will be getting bills in the mail for use of oxygen during breathing!

    ReplyDelete

Followers